cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot find the "+" sign to upload my own image to change background in meetings

hani7up@me.com
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to change my background image during a Meeting, or Meetings in general, but I'd like to use my own image and not a default one offered by Webex Meeting. I checked on how to do so, and apparently I need to go to "change background", and then click on the "+" sign. Following the instructions, I went to "change background" BUT did not find any "+" sign.

Any feedback on this issue please?

1 Accepted Solution

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you are joining as a guest to a meeting the + won't be available if the host organization hasn't enabled Allow users to add a custom background option on their site. This is something that is enabled by a site admin not the meeting host.

If you are using a Webex account provided by the organization (employer, school, college, etc.) you work at then it would appear your org hasn't enabled the Allow users to add a custom background option on Site Admin/Control Hub. You would need to reach out to them to see if it is something they would be willing to enable or not.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

If you are joining as a guest to a meeting the + won't be available if the host organization hasn't enabled Allow users to add a custom background option on their site. This is something that is enabled by a site admin not the meeting host.

If you are using a Webex account provided by the organization (employer, school, college, etc.) you work at then it would appear your org hasn't enabled the Allow users to add a custom background option on Site Admin/Control Hub. You would need to reach out to them to see if it is something they would be willing to enable or not.

Thank you, that was great!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.