cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change language settings to switch Webex to English automatically for ALL participants

dirk.busch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I scheduled a webex meeting with participants who are mainly English-speaking. I would like to change my settings to make sure that the participants have the user interface in English, for example when they are asked to join a break-out room and leave the main meeting.

I only found out how I can switch my own account into English, but when I made a test meeting the other participants saw the user interface in German...

Can you help me?

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@dirk.busch 

As far as I know, the Webex(-Teams)-Client and the Webex-Meetings-Client (still) do not offer to switch/change the language of the User-Interface.

This article lists some MSI-installation parameters, but none refers to the language-settings:
https://help.webex.com/en-us/nw5p67g/Webex-Installation-and-Automatic-Upgrade#Cisco_Reference.dita_de4f9295-316d-4e1c-8f47-329ddfdb984d

(Some time ago, the Webex-Teams-Installer did not even recognize "german" system-settings on Windows other than "German-Germany"... don´t know if this is fixed by now...
There is also no option for different spell-check-settings for different Webex(-Teams)-Spaces..
The Date-Format used in the Webex-APP on Android still is MM/DD (wrong since the very first release...) on a german device instead of the correct DD.MM. format...)