Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ctrl-C Now Copies Entire Message Instead of Highlighted Text

Hi Webex community,

At work we use Webex daily for communication. For the longest time, highlighting text in a message and hitting ctrl-c would copy just the highlighted text. At some unknown point in the last month, it now copies the ENTIRE message, not just the highlighted text.

Is this intentional, and can I PLEASE disable this behavior? I am on version 42.3.0.21576, and I attached an animated GIF of the issue below.

8ca44287-a7cb-43c4-a6b1-72c4d0a2b33a.gif

Thank you,
Matt

1 Accepted Solution

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

This has been reported in the beta forum as well but was not reproducable there..

The team is trying to investigate anyway..

Solution for the beta user was to reset the Webex app's local database -- can you try if that works for you as well?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

This has been reported in the beta forum as well but was not reproducable there..

The team is trying to investigate anyway..

Solution for the beta user was to reset the Webex app's local database -- can you try if that works for you as well?

So far has been 100% successful, we are good to go, thank you so much @dtibbe!

That was pretty easy, went ahead and reset the local database in the health menu! I'll monitor and see if it reoccurs.

So far I haven't been able to replicate it since I reset the local database a few moments ago, so I'll need to keep an eye on it.

So far seems to have worked throughout today's shift. I'll monitor through day-after-tomorrow, and if it still works, I'll accept as solution. Thank you again!