cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Difference of webex control hub & webex meeting site admin in meetings site config

Level 1
Level 1

hi guys 

i wonder about meetings site configuration when i provisioning any site

i have two selection 

1. webex control hub

2. webex meeting site admin

i usually select control hub 

but i don't know about difference 1 and 2

so anyone tell me what's the differnce and ad 

1 Accepted Solution

asalyrosas96
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Mr,

The Webex Meeting Site Administration is oriented to manage and access to your Webex Meeting, Events, Training and/or Support.

You can see recorded meetings and also schedule meetings depending of what you need.

On the other hand, webex control hub is the site to manage webes customer account including all services that any customer acquire to any cisco partner. Individual person can also create an account on Webex Control Hub but you can not assign any Cisco webex device to your site because you need to purchase some license to do it.

In summ... Webex Site Administration is accesible for everyone who have a Cisco Webex Account, in contrast, Webex Control Hub is only accesible for Full Admin Users.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

asalyrosas96
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Mr,

The Webex Meeting Site Administration is oriented to manage and access to your Webex Meeting, Events, Training and/or Support.

You can see recorded meetings and also schedule meetings depending of what you need.

On the other hand, webex control hub is the site to manage webes customer account including all services that any customer acquire to any cisco partner. Individual person can also create an account on Webex Control Hub but you can not assign any Cisco webex device to your site because you need to purchase some license to do it.

In summ... Webex Site Administration is accesible for everyone who have a Cisco Webex Account, in contrast, Webex Control Hub is only accesible for Full Admin Users.