cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Edit Scheduled Meetings

Joy.H
Level 1
Level 1

I used to be able to edit my meetings using the WebEx web application - but that option has dissappeared in this latest version. Did something change? Is there something I need to do to enable that again?

5 Replies 5

vplayas
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem, I can not edit a Webex meeting. 

I need an urgent solution.

DEckley
Level 1
Level 1

I do not have the option that you are showing in your pictures.  My meeting is scheduled but I cannot delete or edit it.  I created it on the Webex website.

I have the same problem. I have a recurring meeting once a week that I set up in May of this year. In June, I was able to edit it to invite others to the meeting, but now I'm no longer able to edit it at all or delete it. I also created it though the WebEx site. Why are we no longer able to edit or delete it?

I experience similar issues with meetings created through the hybrid integration with Google Calendar. If a meeting is created on the webex website, you can edit, assign co-host and alt-hosts, etc. However if it's created in Google Calendar, you have none of these options.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Joy.H

Thanks for posting your question in the community!

I tested this out on my end this morning... If the meeting you are trying to edit was scheduled using the Microsoft Outlook Productivity tool, you must edit the meeting through Outlook. If you scheduled the meeting through the Webex App, you can edit it on the Webex App in Modern and Classic view. See the images below:

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 10.04.00 AM.png - scheduled through Webex

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 10.05.43 AM.png - scheduled through Outlook productivity tools

Coming up is the 40.9 update, and the Help Center put together this document about editing a scheduled meeting with the update. https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX57229/How-Do-I-Edit-a-Single-Occurrence-of-a-Recurring-Meeting

Let me know if this answers your question. Feel free to ask any follow-ups if you have them!

Response Signature