Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

File Transfer

Can an attendee with mobile device (android or iOS) receive a transferred file? Can anyone with android/iOS mobile device download a file that host transfers/shares to all attendees?

1 Accepted Solution

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Assuming you are referring to the Transfer option under the File menu on Webex Meetings? If so I did some limited testing of this feature a few months back following potential interest from a few users in my org. I found that users on mobile (android) or the web app (browser) don't receive a file share notification and in turn can't download the files. I haven't tested with iOS but due to the fact it didn't work for android or web app we've ruled out using it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Assuming you are referring to the Transfer option under the File menu on Webex Meetings? If so I did some limited testing of this feature a few months back following potential interest from a few users in my org. I found that users on mobile (android) or the web app (browser) don't receive a file share notification and in turn can't download the files. I haven't tested with iOS but due to the fact it didn't work for android or web app we've ruled out using it.

Thank you, Roray... I had the same feeling with some tests I had made on my own devices, but I was not 100% sure...