Views
Helpful
Replies

Help.. people from other countries see the login for my meeting in Danish

MarieH
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am multilingual and I like my friends from other countries to join my meetings...

But I can only choose one language in Webex Meeting.

That becomes the language they see too...

I would like their "join via browser" and "join the meeting" and so on to be in their languages.

It does not help to choose English, because then old people from my Danish family will get confused.

Why is the app showing in Danish language for people in Brazil, Mexico and the US?

I have endless problems guiding people through how to log in via browser or download the app and then log in.

I can only find a video guide in English and it is idiotic. It offers a lot of extras that just confuse people.
I definitely don't need anyone to log in via a phone number or a video system. It costs too much money for them.
The download app and login screen is the most confusing with too many options.

The problem is that people click on everything where they can click ..
Even IT savvy people have problems. They quickly click on any "phone symbol" if they use their iPhone (because it is reminiscent of what they are used to), but I need them to choose "via WiFI".

I need clear step-by-step guides in many languages.

One should be able to watch a video guide when clicking on a meeting link the first time.

I am use to all sorts of meeting programs but not all people in this world are used to it.

People have grown accustomed to using Zoom, but Webex is a far better program.

The only problem is that Webex is way to difficult for new people to log in.

0 Replies 0