cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I unhide all users?

rboener
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In an attempt to clean up my Webex messages screen I right clicked on a bunch of threads and selected "hide".  I was under the false impression that if that contact attempted to contact me in the future it would still appear.  I see that is not the case, I am probably missing notifications from my coworkers because I hid them.  Is there a way to simply unhide all contact?  The only way I can see to do it is search for someone and right click, select "unhide".  I hid lots of threads and not sure who all I hid.

1 Accepted Solution

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

You can click on the menu icon to the right of the top menu that has All, Direct and Spaces listed.  That menu includes the option to show Hidden spaces.  You can then unhide it if needed.  

SpaceMenuOptions.JPG

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

by thread you're referring to space, aren't you?

Right side above the space list, there is a filter icon. The option menu includes a hidden spaces option. Selecting it, it will bring up all hidden spaces along with an option in the context menu to unhide them.

See also https://help.webex.com/n4vamvz/

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

You can click on the menu icon to the right of the top menu that has All, Direct and Spaces listed.  That menu includes the option to show Hidden spaces.  You can then unhide it if needed.  

SpaceMenuOptions.JPG

Response Signature