cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to remove profile picture from WebEx?

tha.ras
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone know how to remove your profile picture from the WebEx app? I do not want picture to be displayed on the desktop app, mobile app or during meetings. Please help.

6 Replies 6

Fran_ckh
Level 1
Level 1

Understand. Thanks for your advice anyway.

tha.ras
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the above. I had actually thought there was an easier way to simply delete the existing profile picture and set back to the default initials.

@tha.ras wrote:

Thanks for the above. I had actually thought there was an easier way to simply delete the existing profile picture and set back to the default initials.

You would reckon that wouldn't you?

How about you vote for https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-6854

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Thanks for the advice. Is there any way to remove the picture, instead of replacing with another picture? I actually don't want to show any profile picture as other colleagues' practice...

Unfortunately, we can't. I had to make an icon with my initials and add as picture.

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi @tha.ras ,

To remove you profile pic, start by creating a picture of your initials, your Bitmoji, your dog or just white space. Save it somewhere.

Next, in the Webex App, click on your image, select Edit Profile, then click on Change Picture

Select your white space (or whatever) picture you saved earlier, and click Upload, then Save.

Job done.

Here's the process in video format.

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.