Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to signup for an event in advance

how can I signup now for an event that's happening next week?

3 Replies 3

Melissa Trimble
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello! If the event requires registration, you would need to access that registration link or be invited to register, in order to 'sign up' in advance. If the event does not require registration, you'd need to wait for the event to be started. 

Hello,
I couldn't find any info about mailing reminder of a meeting in your reply. Does this action require from the host to use the Outlook?.. How to do that?

Kind regards,
Zuzanna

Hello,

This seems to be a different question, so let me try to help If we're still talking about an event, an automated event reminder is controlled by the host. It's an option they can select when scheduling, to remind anyone invited or with accepted registration that the event is coming up. This reminder does go to their e-mail address. If the host doesn't select to include a reminder, a reminder will not be sent. Reminders are selected when the host fills out the scheduling form for the event. 

Regarding a Webex Meeting, there is no option for the host to schedule a reminder. If you have reminders enabled within your own e-mail service, for example my Outlook reminds me that I have meetings upcoming because this is something I enabled, that would be your reminder, but there's nothing sent out by the host to registrants. 

I hope this helps!