Views
Helpful
Replies

How would i use webex in a hybrid meeting - virtual web camera usage

John WP
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

My company has been running hybrid all hands meetings. The meeting has an optional in person meeting room and anyone else can join webex. We have a web camera of the room calling in as a person to view the room meeting. The presento/host are calling in as another person to the meeting to present. 

Is there a way with WebEx/WebEx software to combine the two. In that one user can switch between a live camera feed of the room, a document/video/picture/power point being presented and/or both at the same time?

Right now i can use a streaming software (OBS-Studios)  to capture a document and camera feed and output it to WebEx mixing the video feeds and audio as i need. However, I'm not presenting anything when i do this. I'm not sure how to change the view from just the normal meeting person, to the presenter view without presenting something. 

Is there a way to do what i want with WebEx? Or would i have to use a different software? I see there is WebEx webinar, but i do not have access to this software right now. 

thank you for your time, 

-john

0 Replies 0