cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

If I add extra e-mail adressess to a scheduled webex meeting, and click send update, does everyone get an update mail?

nd7
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have made a webex recurring meeting with 30 participants using Outlook. After sending out the invitation, I have been asked to add two extra people. I have found how to update the invite where I can add them to the "To:" list. However, I would rather not send everyone in the list an e-mail with an updated meeting because I added two new people. My questions are:

1. If I add people to the "To:" list and "Send Update", do only those two people get an e-mail, or does everyone?

2. If everyone gets an e-mail, how can I update the list of invitees without sending everyone an e-mail?

Thanks for the help

1 Accepted Solution

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @nd7 ,

It will follow the same flow as with any other Outlook invitation you would update (by adding or deleting participants).

I just did the test and the invitation is only sent out to the persons who were added to the list. The ones who already received the invitation, don't get any update.
As soon as you make a change to the meeting date, subject, location or body then the Outlook invitation will be sent out again to all participants.

Thanks,
Goswin

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lnwh-tr
Level 1
Level 1

H, even though it says "send update to all" when you click 'yes' you get another box giving you the option to just send to new additions.

Best regards

Sue

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @nd7 ,

It will follow the same flow as with any other Outlook invitation you would update (by adding or deleting participants).

I just did the test and the invitation is only sent out to the persons who were added to the list. The ones who already received the invitation, don't get any update.
As soon as you make a change to the meeting date, subject, location or body then the Outlook invitation will be sent out again to all participants.

Thanks,
Goswin

Response Signature