cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to export the registration info for a webex meeting?

Alexis_Larson
Level 1
Level 1

In Webex Events it's fairly simple to export the list of registered attendees, but I have yet to find a way to export the registration information for a Webex Meeting. I found some old documentation that suggested this was possible in the classic view of the website, but it appears to no longer be available in the modern view.

Is there something that I have just overlooked, or is this no longer possible?

4 Replies 4

AET Events
Level 1
Level 1

This used to be possible. I was able to download a csv file of the registrants up to a few months ago. This feature has seemed to have disappeared, which means I am losing valuable information (people who have shown an interest in our meetings by signing up, even if they were not able to make the actual meeting).

I currently screenshot the registrants just before the meeting starts (and then type them up manually), as I can also no longer acces this information after the webinar. In the reports I can see that 120 people registered even though only 100 attended, but I can't find where to see who those 20 no-shows are. In the reports only details for the attendees show up.

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @Alexis_Larson if you click on Meetings and locate the meeting you will see that there is Registration just below the title, if you hover over the person icon it gives a summary, clicking on Registration gives you the registration status, see screenshots below.

meeting_reg1.png

meeting_reg2.png

I did see that, what I am looking for though is the ability to export all the registration information to an excel/csv file (names, emails, answers to custom questions, etc).

Yes I went back in as I realised you needed the actual report, doesn't appear that there is one at this stage. I haven't heard if it's on the roadmap or not, would be a useful feature to have and doesn't seem that it would be too much of a stretch to generate as they already have the data on that page, just needs a button to export it.