cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Keep Logging In Meeting With That One Single Account Even After Logout Everything

Hi everyone,

I have tried to find this issue or questions in the forum, but seems didn't find anything related. If somebody ask before, can you help point me there?

Here's the problem:

1. I am one of the admin in my organization to host Webex meeting using multiple organization enterprise account as below:

• "webexfsk@ukm.edu.my", 
  • "webexfsk1@ukm.edu.my",
  • "webexfsk2@ukm.edu.my",
  • "webexfsk18@ukm.edu.my",
  • "webexfsk19@ukm.edu.my",

2. As during appointed as admin in my organization, it was my first time using Webex, I have also create a new free personal account in Webex under my email, "khaliq.saparudin@gmail.com".

3. Following my job as admin, I have used the first enterprise account "webexfsk@ukm.edu.my" and host one meeting and it when just like normal.

4. But then when I want to join other meeting (created by other person) using my free personal account "khaliq.saparudin@gmail.com", I will automatically login as "webexfsk@ukm.edu.my".

5. I have tried logging out "webexfsk@ukm.edu.my" from all of the available login site (Webex Apps, website browser, clear browser cache, clear windows cache, using incognito/private browsing mode), but everything didn't work. I will still login a meeting link with the "webexfsk@ukm.edu.my". Even though I am login as personal account and click from my personal email, it still join the meeting as my organization account.

I sometimes need to join other meeting outside my work time that using personal account. The only way to join it, is with joining from Windows Webex Apps and using the Meeting ID & Password. It would be easier and convenient if I can just click the link invitation I got from my personal email.

I founded one link to see and manage my list of login to the "webexfsk@ukm.edu.my" account, but I have forgotten the link and cannot find it back to manage my login list.

Hopefully somebody can help me with this.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
2 Replies 2

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, its kinda like the same. By the way, the issue solved, but i need to uninstall webex windows application in order to remove the first default account.

Thank you.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.