cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Recording Sent Out Automatically

J-Mar4
Level 1
Level 1

Hey, I am an administrator for our organization. We have a user that has a recurring monthly meeting. This past month's recording of meeting was sent out automatically to all attendees even though user said it was not supposed to. What could cause this to happen?

2 Replies 2

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

I had one user several years ago have this issue but I couldn't duplicate it with other users and she didn't want to take the time to troubleshoot it.  I checked her settings and they were correct so it would have required a TAC case.  No one else has reported the issue since so I assumed she was anomoly or one of the updates resolved the problem.

If you can duplcate the issue, I'd recommend you open a TAC case.  If this is something your user wants to pursue, and it can be duplicated for their account, you should open a case for them. 

Response Signature

jmcrockett2
Level 1
Level 1

Having this same issue with a user. "Automatically share the meeting highlights, recording, and transcript with meeting invitees" is disabled but the last meeting they recorded had the recording share automatically.