cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Recordings - for multi-day meetings

lmunro
Level 1
Level 1

Can you use the same WebEx meeting link for a 2 day meeting and record both days? For example the two day meeting is April 13-14 from 11am-5pm each day. If I press record on day two using the same link, will it record over my day one meeting, or will the recording continue? 

2 Replies 2

lajos
Level 1
Level 1

Webex Centers meetings are restricted by default to a maximum length of 24 hours. Technically it is possible to set a site for a longer period, but I am not sure if they will do that for you. Try it by submitting a case and see the result.

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi @lmunro,

If you use the same WebEx meeting link for a 2 day meeting and record both days, you will end up with two searate recordings, one for each day.  Each recording will be given a name that consists of the name of the meeting followed by a timestamp - something like the following which was one meeting over 3 days, and I stopped the recording over the lunch break on the second day so there are two recordings for day 2.

image.png

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.