Views
Helpful
Replies

Meetings missing in Webex app

Lou Payton
Level 1
Level 1

Please help

My Webex mobile app only shows certain of my meetings - not all of them.

There doesn’t seem to be a pattern.

Any suggestions welcome!

6 Replies 6

BrianS1
Level 1
Level 1

This is still not fixed almost one year later! Personal room meetings are still missing in the latest webex app 43.12

As this is just a community help forum, I assume you also have raised a TAC case for that, haven't you? Did they also not figure out what's going on in your case?

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Are you referring to just some of the Webex meetings or is it meetings scheduled in other calendars, like Outlook, that aren't displaying in the mobile app?  Also are the meetings showing in the desktop app and/or in the Webex web portal?  

Double check your Webex app version and make sure you're on the latest version as well to make sure it's not an issue with an older Webex version.

Response Signature

Hi Kathy
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
The meetings which don’t show on my app are the ones when a ‘personal room’ is being used as opposed to a generic Webex meeting room.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

@Lou Payton, if you have scheduled the meeting in your Personal Room either using the Webex app or an alternate calendar system that is integrated with Webex, they should appear in the Webex Mobile App.  Since this is a mobile app, please make sure you have the latest version of the app installed.  If the problem continues after verifying this, you will need to contact your IT support or open a TAC case as it is not normal behavior.

Response Signature

we create the meetings with the webex outlook productivity tools.