cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple days meeting/webinar with registration

hiragahh
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to setup a meeting or webinar which will be hold on multiple days. And I would like to ask attendees to register themselves without invitation. How can I do it? Or impossible?

2 Replies 2

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Sure, you can schedule a recuring meeting and share the meeting link and password to your attendees or put it at the public web site where you want to inform about the meeting.

Another idea is to have a space meeting: create a space, let https://eurl.io/ do the join stuff for the space, make yourself and Eurl moderator (and the space an announcement space if required), finally schedule one or multiple space meetings (or even recurring ones if you've a calendar integration).

But if a webinar, meeting, or space meeting would fit best depends on the further requirements you have..

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I don't think recurring setting doesn't allow registration. My struggling point is to ask attendees to register themselves to the meeting with multiple days.

Other option seems to be good, but in my case, it is restricted to use only webex in our company, so I need to find out the way to do so only inside webex at this moment.

Again, thank you for your reply.