cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My attendance report has been coming up blank lately.

HHJ
Level 1
Level 1

For the last couple of years, I've had no problems pulling up an attendance report for any meetings I've hosted. But since June, they've been coming up blank. It hasn't been a huge deal, because I can usually get it from the audio, but when meetings have a large number of attendees, I'd rather not to have to deal with that. I tried saving it a few different ways to see if it made a difference, and it doesn't. In fact, it says that there's no data found in the first place. And yes, I'm the host. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @HHJ ,

Where are you going to pull your reports today? I ask because with Webex updates in recent months, you can go to your attendance reports by selecting the meeting itself in your list of Completed meetings and it should have a list of the attendees as soon as you select on the meeting, and from there, you can export that report. You shouldn't have to go to My reports anymore.

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 9.47.04 AM.png

Sorry if this isn't what you are looking for. If this is where you are going and it is still showing up blank, I would speak with your Webex Admin. I really hope this helps. Thanks for being a part of the Webex Community.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @HHJ ,

Where are you going to pull your reports today? I ask because with Webex updates in recent months, you can go to your attendance reports by selecting the meeting itself in your list of Completed meetings and it should have a list of the attendees as soon as you select on the meeting, and from there, you can export that report. You shouldn't have to go to My reports anymore.

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 9.47.04 AM.png

Sorry if this isn't what you are looking for. If this is where you are going and it is still showing up blank, I would speak with your Webex Admin. I really hope this helps. Thanks for being a part of the Webex Community.

Response Signature

I also have this problem, and I am going to the completed area. Just last week a full attendance was being listed, and the last two meetings I hosted, only a few of the participants are showing up. 

Problem solved! Thank you! Honestly, I've never even noticed the "Completed" tab next to "Upcoming." I've always accessed what I needed by clicking "Recordings" or "My Reports." You guys should get rid of My Reports! I downloaded that blank attendance list, like, 4 times! Thanks so much for your help.

Fantastic to hear! If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here in the Webex Community. Glad to have you be a part of it!

Response Signature