Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My Webex produces unfinished double image

Hey guys, thanks for spending your time to read this. So one day when I was attending my class as usual, my webex suddenly produces unfinished double image. I have checked the settings and even reinstalled the app but still the same. Your help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.IMG_20210624_111111.jpg

10 Replies 10

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@muhammadadli18264356 
You may try to "disable hardware acceleration" in video-options:
https://help.webex.com/en-us/n3t9lrab/Select-Advanced-Video-Settings-for-Webex-Meetings

You may also check if it makes any difference: sharing the whole screen vs. sharing just the application.
Perhaps you also want to try using another Webbrowser when sharing web-content - just to narrow down the possible root causes.

Hi Fritz,_H,

ron here. I don't see the video option; disable hardware acceleration, can you tell me how to get to it?

I did try different browsers and the webex app, it did not help. Also others see my desktop fine. It when others share their desktop with me

i do not see the full screen. I have tried with different people and the screen is always cut of as shown.

Regards,

Ron

@Ron.Arnett 
(Screenshots in german since webex sadly still does not offer to switch languages on the fly...)

Webex Version: 41.6.1.19162

grafik.png   ...then...   grafik.png
and finally...
grafik.png

on webex 41.7.2.13  there is no video acceleration option no more??

and I now can scramble my own video with deactivating the video mirroring..

for now I only test my own picture.. mirroring my own one gives me a sounded picture..but I had the problems with the videos from my meeting partners..

If with scrambling my own one, I can descramble those of my partners , it will be fine..  but... no doesn't work..

What i receive is scrambled..whatever the mirroring state of my guest is..

I updated to this version this morning..so this problems remains from version to version.. where do I get a 41.6 version?

My guest has no problems at all? win10 20H2 (OK)? (vs 21H1 (Wrong)?) (Quadro K620 (OK) vs P600 (Wrong)?)

very, very strange..

Lukas

working in the web-browser meeting..

Lukas

I disabled my nvidia driver. And had a webex session with a coworker. And my displays were correct viewing his screen.
So, I uninstalled my nvidia driver. and rebooted my system on reboot a new nvidia driver was installed. version 306.79
this driver allows me to see the full screen of remote displays. Something happened to my driver and upgrading the driver did not help.
Uninstalling Nvidia driver and installing new driver resolved the issue.
Regards.
Ron

Ok, Thanks..

that did it..

my Nvidia driver was outdated.. 390.65, now 471.11. and it is going fine..

[solved]

Lukas

Ron.Arnett
Level 1
Level 1

I have this same problem. I am using windows 7 SP1, Nvidia quadro K5000M. i installed new webex app and played with display setting but no help. Upgraded nvidia driver, did not help. Working from home using cisco any connect. Worked fine in the office last friday. If I share my screen, there is not an issue. only viewing remote screens. same problem with multiple people

any suggestions would be appreciated.

Click on "Don't mirror my video" next to "Change background"  before you start or join a meeting. If you have started or joined a meeting click the 3 dots and select "Don't mirror my video." 

Hi Torres,
thanks for your replay. I do not see the same thing you describe when clicking on the 3 dots.
I do not see don't mirror my video.
I do see a Mirror my video but it is not selected.
regards,
Ron
[cid:image001.png@01D7690B.4E6E09B0]