Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No layout option while on call.

Level 1
Level 1

When in a webex meeting/class, I have no "Layout" button in the top right corner of my screen, therefore I cannot change the layout that has been set at default. None of my classmates or teachers have had this problem, is there a solution to this? I have never had the layout button in display at all.

3 Replies 3

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@3130839 , are you joining the meeting with the Desktop App or via the Web App (just with a browser without any "fat client" installed on your PC)?
If you are joining with the Web App, then you don't have the layout-button and don't have the option to have a grid-view.

Response Signature

Hi, I'm on a Chromebook and downloaded the Webex app, but it still does not give me a layout option. Also, when I open the participants box, it pops up right in the middle of my screen and blocks the video boxes.  I do not seem to have an option to move it. 

thomas.vidgar
Level 1
Level 1

@3130839 Have you made sure that your client is up to date? Just checking, since you haven't ever seen it...

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.