Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to Load Messages in Webex Teams

maurya.shah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am not able to load my Webex Teams message. It's kept on loading but message doesn't show up. I am able to access group space message but not the personal one.

Can you please help me with that?

Regards,

Maurya

18 Replies 18

DanCam
Level 1
Level 1

DanCam_0-1627662893776.png

luissgl
Level 1
Level 1

It make sense, Ill try It.

Francisco Zicre
Level 1
Level 1

We had the same issue on some computers, it was something blocking the windows app(on web.webex.com worked fine).

Check with your admin the AV,FW,VPN configuration. 

Also you can try install the windows app on another pc just to see if is not windows build issue.

Thank you, this issue was resolved with the newest version update.

What version is that, I have  "Versión: 41.7.0.19440"

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@maurya.shah 

You may try to "reset the database" (some kind of data-cache..) of Webex (-Teams):

since (at least the Windows-Version of) the Webex-Client does not offer to switch the interface-language,
I can provide screenshots in german only, sorry:
grafik.png

grafik.png

I have tried all of the above and still get the rolling worm icon when trying to load messages. I believe I have the latest upgrade and have cleared the cache/database several times and its the same issue. 

webex.jpg

@DanCam 
Sometimes it may happen, that the auto-update breaks the application.
You may try to remove and re-install the application...

Good afternoon 

I did the uninstall, reboot and reinstall, still the same issue.

Did you solve it? I have done all the above and nothing fix it, any other option?  

I have the same version you have, but still with same problem.

Actually, it resolved itself, there must have been an automatic update. Sorry not much help.

Thanks - resetting the database worked for me!

@reuvaina 

Thanks for the feedback!

I just upgraded to 40.12.0.17554 and it resolved my issue.  My organization does not allow me to download directly from Cisco as they control all versions of software running on our systems.  I happened to check our portal and noticed there was a newer version available and this resolved the problem.

The only way Teams works for me is in a  browser.  The application just gives me the wheel of spinning infinity.

TRJ
Level 1
Level 1

I have a similar problem mine wont load, but all it says is Decrypting Title