cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NOT able to share the screen

jana.pilarova
Level 1
Level 1

Repeatedly, we are not able to use the "share screen" option. The button is in grey and inactive. This happened several times in 2021, mainly from February to the last one on June 1, 2021. In 2020 it has not happened at all. The "share" button is not active, on all sides (all participants) sitting in different places (offices) and cities experience the same problem. We suppose this happens usually when the meeting is changed (postponed) more then 2 times, however this error happened again on June 1, when the meeting was not rescheduled at all. Reported the problem already twice, but no answer from Cisco   Trying to search for any help, but not successful. Trying to set up the meeting setting again, to allow everything, but everything is in order, not able to get to this level of settings (if existing). 

2 Replies 2

BGR
Spotlight
Spotlight

@jana.pilarova 

I have experienced this problem several times - when it happened to me this week, I uninstalled Webex from the program and features menu, then ran the Webex uninstaller file and restarted my laptop to fix it. It works but is a hassle. Did you start a ticket with Webex on the problem? If not, one of us should so that it gets fixed.

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@jana.pilarova 
You did check if this feature was disabled by the host (or by the Webex-Admin) by mistake in the meeting-options?
You are using the "real" Webex-Client - not the Web-Interface or just a ChromeBook?
The Webex-Client used is up to date?
In rare cases forum-members reported that disabling HW-acceleration (Webex-Settings) helped to remove graphics issues..