cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On the verge of getting rid of webex due to the audio issues.

Neil_8888
Level 1
Level 1

I am at the end of my rope with Webex and it's audio issues and now I'm starting to look into a replacement for it. I've been using Webex for about 10 years and it's just keeps getting worse. My latest issue has been that when I join a meeting no other participants can hear me. I can test the audio and the test works fine but still nothing. Up until today I have been able to get around this issue by changing noise cancellation settings in Webex but even that didn't work today. We're constantly getting complaints from our customers that join our meetings and can get the audio to work. We have customers that send us meetings with Bluejeans and Teams and never have these issues.

2 Replies 2

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

SInce the problem just appears to be with your audio, it could be an issue with the audio device driver or other setting unique to your equipment. As @dtibbe mentioned, you should open a support case and be sure to generate a Problem Report while in one of the meetings.

Response Signature

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Have you raised a case with TAC and talked to your account manager? I assume your network is fine and CScan does not have any complaints..