Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Room- Tracking Attendance

I set up a monthly training calendar with multiple sessions and different hosts for each. In order to streamline, I want to use my personal room for all training sessions in December so attendees will only have one link to work with the whole month. Can I go back and check attendance in my personal room for each session using the usage report? Will I be able to pull emails? 

2 Replies 2

Flowace
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, you can track attendance in your personal room for each training session in December using the usage report. Cisco Webex provides a feature that allows you to view attendance data for meetings, including those held in your personal room. To do this, you can access the "Usage Reports" feature in your Webex account, and from there, you can generate a report for each session in December. This report will provide details on who attended each meeting, including their email addresses, which will help you streamline attendance tracking and gather attendee information efficiently.

To streamline your training sessions and efficiently manage attendance tracking and email collection for all sessions in December, consider using Flowace Online Attendance Tracker. Flowace offers a robust solution for managing attendance digitally, providing real-time insights, effortless reporting, and robust security measures. It can simplify your attendance management and help you collect attendee emails seamlessly. Integration with your online meeting platform can enhance your training process and make December sessions more efficient.

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

The usage report will let you pull this data and export it to an excel file.  Attendee email addresses that they used when they joined the meeting are included in that exported file. 

Response Signature