Views
Helpful
Replies

Polling not available in WebEx Meeting

torsten_g
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was hosting a WebEx Meeting today and had a problem starting a poll. When opening the poll window, all buttons were deactivated and it showed a message in yellow.

My app uses German, exact message is: "Der Administrator hat Umfragen für einen oder mehrere  Benutzer deaktiviert." In English, this basically means: "the administrator deactivated polling/polls for one or more users".

Can anyone explain what situation/ behavior /setting causes this message? And even better - how to setup a meeting which does not show this limitation?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Torsten

1 Accepted Solution

torsten_g
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks everyone for trying to help here.

Actually (as I found out some meetings later by chance), the message  "Der Administrator hat Umfragen für einen oder mehrere Benutzer deaktiviert." shows up when someone in the meeting is presenter/ in presentation mode and I as a moderator try to start a poll.

So this is not an error or even a configuration problem but just an unhelpful feedback message :-).

Best regards,

Torsten

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

torsten_g
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks everyone for trying to help here.

Actually (as I found out some meetings later by chance), the message  "Der Administrator hat Umfragen für einen oder mehrere Benutzer deaktiviert." shows up when someone in the meeting is presenter/ in presentation mode and I as a moderator try to start a poll.

So this is not an error or even a configuration problem but just an unhelpful feedback message :-).

Best regards,

Torsten

jsmokekilla131
Level 1
Level 1

The Router "ISP1" has the following routing set. This router does know where to send the traffic from 192.168.135.0/24 network file. You got any plan or do u see sth configured wrongly ?

lgomezro
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Could be a session type assigned by your Site Admin. First action is to validate with that person if this was applied to your account

If they did not create a session type please generate logs. During a meeting go to Help menu and click on Sent Problem error you are going to receive a code. With that info create a TAC ticket and they validate what is going on with your account:

TAC Web Form https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/

Hi Igomezro,

thanks for the answer. As I'm the one who manages this account, I'm quite sure I did not set up this particular meeting in any special way (create a special session type or anything like that).

But I'll try the way via "help" menu and "Sent problem" as soon as I can reproduce the bahavior.

Thanks and best regards,

Torsten