Views
Helpful
Replies

possible to do multiple configurations of breakout rooms

Mdavid49
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Is it possible to do multiple configurations of breakout rooms without manually reassigning the participants in WebEx meetings omegle?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

mpirritano
Level 1
Level 1

A few years have gone by so checking to see if this has changed? We're looking to be able to do one set of breakouts, then randomly scramble (without overlap from prior groups) to new breakouts. We want to do that three times. Doing this manually for 40-50 people is really not very logistically smooth. Is there a plan to fix this or add new functionality, or has it already been addressed? Anyone from cisco monitoring this have any input?

Cisco PM does not monitor the Community forums. Product enhancement ideas are submitted and collected via https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/. Maybe you can find your idea/request there as well along with feedback if it is already planned or some other input by Cisco. If not, feel free to raise such a feature request -- if it gets high feedback, it might be added in the future.

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

You have several options available in Webex that will let you manually assign attendees to meeting rooms, let Webex automatically assign attendees or let the attendees choose which breakout room they want to attend.

If you are asking if you can have multiple breakout room sessions during a meeting with different assignments for each breakout session, the answer is no.  I have hosted meetings with multiple breakout sessions that needed attendees to attend different breakout rooms so I had to create one set of breakout rooms, have the session and then reset the breakout rooms and create the new set of breakout rooms and it's settings.

If you have more questions, please reply back with more specific details.

Thank you,

Response Signature

JOSEPHMOELLER
Level 1
Level 1

to my knowledge when you configure the settings for breakout rooms, it configures for all breakout rooms.  At this time, I don't see a setting for individual rooms.