cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Possible to see an attendance report for a previous meeting in Webex Teams?

rb2201
Level 1
Level 1

I didn't know that Webex Teams is now just Webex....? No wonder why my students were so confused.

Is there a way to see an attendance report of who was in two of my Webex Teams meetings?

3 Replies 3

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

You should be able to get an attendee report by logging into your account on the Webex Portal, then hover over your name in the upper right corner and select My Reports.  Select Usage Reports and select the date range and click on Display Report.  You'll see a list of all meetings you hosted during that time frame.  You can click on each one to get more details about who attended.  You can also export the report to a csv file.

Response Signature

Hi Kathy,

Can this also be done from WebEx meetings? I can find the list of attendees on the meeting > Report but I don't find any option to export it. When I go to reports it only gives summary information > i.e. how many attended but what I need is a list of names. The info is right there! Just can't figure out how to extract it to send it to someone.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Aimee

Sorry! I found it. Just realized you said to go via reports then click in. I had missed that step.

Best,

Aimee