Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote control issues in Webex Meeting

pmaddern
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco support,

I am a trainer and I use WebEx Meetings to train customers to use assistive software packages. I always get them to join with the full app so that we have the full functionality in the meeting. The way I work is that I initially demonstrate things by sharing my screen and then I get the end user to share his or her screen having requested mouse control and they accept the request. In the past, when I have then switched to sharing my screen (after remote controlling my guest's screen) to demonstrate something and then I go back to their screen, I have found that I still have mouse control from the previous remote control request.

However, I haven't use WebEx meetings for several weeks but on the last 3 or 4 meetings I've had this week, the above is longer the case. It seems that every time my trainee shares their screen, I have to ask for mouse control again.

Is this a recent known change in the WebEx Meetings app?

On a related point, the ability to operate the guest's screen with my mouse seems to be very erratic. Sometimes my mouse clicks will execute on their screen and sometimes not. Anyone have any suggestions for this?

0 Replies 0