cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Security Certificate error while logging into webex app on Macbook

maliks
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am always getting the security certificate error while trying to login to webex app on my Macbook. Can someone suggest whether it's a known issue? If yes what's the workaround else how to create ticket for this? I have already tried quitting from the app and even restart the mac book but the issue still persists. Any pointers will be helpful. I have attached the error prompt for reference.

1 Accepted Solution

Igor Lukic
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @maliks,

unfortunately the screenshot does not provide enough details to locate the issue. From the error message it seems that either an incorrect certificate is being presented (e.g. a certain URL is not part of the common name or subject alternative name in the certificate) or the Webex App does not have access to the root / intermediate CA certificates.

Can you provide details about the certificate?

Since you are a Cisco employee, it would also make sense to open an internal ticket in order to speed up the resolution of the issue.

Best regards

Igor

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Igor Lukic
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @maliks,

unfortunately the screenshot does not provide enough details to locate the issue. From the error message it seems that either an incorrect certificate is being presented (e.g. a certain URL is not part of the common name or subject alternative name in the certificate) or the Webex App does not have access to the root / intermediate CA certificates.

Can you provide details about the certificate?

Since you are a Cisco employee, it would also make sense to open an internal ticket in order to speed up the resolution of the issue.

Best regards

Igor