Views
Helpful
Replies

Slow Channel Site and migration from Webex Meetings app to Webex app

emajcic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community.
I'm running several webex sites (cloud based) on the "slow channel" regime. I'm trying to clarify when the end date is for updating the webex meetings app to the new webex app? I see conflicting information in the Control Hub. Hope some can clear things up.
Firstly, in the Control Hub, Updates & Migrations there's a swatch labelled "Update webex meetings to new webex", whne I select this, it's suggesting I have until 18/Nov/2022 to perform the migration. (See attached screenshot).
Secondly, in Control Hub, Meetings. then click on the site it says Update new webex, scheduled for 42.11 release (see attached screenshot). Now according to the Slow channel updates policy page;
https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/ns12j0bb/Cisco-Webex-Meetings-Slow-Channel-Policy

On this page, slow channel update does not show when 42.11 is even scheduled to be released. If I extrapolate, I believe cisco will release 42.10 by November, then this will run through 'til maybe July 2023. And maybe 43.2 in March 2023. my point being that I may not see 42.11 or later until March 2023 at the earliest and therefore don't need to migrated from Webex meetings to Webex app until 42.11 or later is made available on the slow channel?

Looking for clarification. Thanks in advance

Control Hun -> Updates and MigrationsControl Hun -> Updates and Migrations

Control Hub -> MeetingsControl Hub -> Meetings

0 Replies 0