cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Some Audio Devices do not work well just within WebEx Session

HSunder
Level 1
Level 1

After switching to a new notebooks I have some audio problems with most of my available audio devices. There are some  unregular interrupts (parts of the spoken sentences are not transportet). This is just in combination with WebEx, that means all the audio devices used work propably with teams and also in the audio setup of the notebook. 
At the moment only my headset works fine with webex, other microphone devices have these interrupts.
Everything was double checked, no success so far.

2 Replies 2

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @HSunder ,

Webex Community Manager here. Glad to have you join us here.

I want to make sure I understand your question correctly. Do your other microphone devices work with any other application on your computer? Do the microphone devices require firmware? And, did the microphones work fine with Webex on your recent notebook? Are you recognizing the microphone in your audio settings? I have switched laptops a couple of times in my role now, and I use my Airpods, sometimes a Blue Yeti mic, and Cisco 730 headsets for meetings and never had an issue. The fact it worked on your recent laptop leads me to believe it is an issue with your current notebook. Let me know how I can help here.

Response Signature

Hello Mr Callahan,
yes, the microphone devices work fine with any other application on my computer. I use MS Teams everyday and have no problems.
They do not require a firmware, all the drivers are up-to-date.
In the audio settings the mics are available and I can test them.
One oft he mics (mic inside a logitech 925e webcam) worked fine with webex with my old notebook, but troubles with WebEx on the new one.
Just the Jabra headset (Evolve 30) works fine with the new on in combination with Webex.
Best regards,
Henrik