Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

templates - saving names of Breakout sessions within template

Hello, I have created a template for my webex session.  Is there a way to save the individual names of my breakout sessions within the template? Our names of the breakout sessions never change so it would be great if I did not have to set this up each time.

1 Accepted Solution

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@diana.richardson , @Kathy N. , I just tested this on a Webex 40.11 site and yes the names of the breakout rooms are saved in the template.

These are the breakouts rooms that I created in my template (without adding participants) and they are still there when using the template to schedule a new meeting.

Breakout_template.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@diana.richardson , @Kathy N. , I just tested this on a Webex 40.11 site and yes the names of the breakout rooms are saved in the template.

These are the breakouts rooms that I created in my template (without adding participants) and they are still there when using the template to schedule a new meeting.

Breakout_template.png

Response Signature

That is great to hear -guess I will have to wait for the update to push through

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Pre-assigning Breakout Rooms is coming in the November update (40.11.1) but it isn't clear if it can be saved within the template.  Here's a link to the "What's New in Webex Meetings" website that has information about pre-assigning breakouts along with a screenshot.  https://help.webex.com/en-us/xcwws1/What-s-New-for-the-Latest-Channel-of-Webex-Meetings

Details say: "The administrator can go to Default Scheduler Options to set the default breakout session status for a scheduler template. The host can change the option from the Meeting template."  It's not available in our test site yet either.

You can use Webex Teams to set up breakout rooms and leave them active at all times if that helps as well.  Online classes that demonstrate how to use this feature can be found at this link:  https://help.webex.com/landing/onlineclasses/previousClass/Webex-Teams#Overview-of-Webex-Teams

Response Signature