cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unexpected data in xCommand Bookings List command?

I'm using an AMX control system to control a Cisco Webex Codec Pro (no Cisco touch panel), and am suddenly getting some unexpected data in the response to the xCommand Bookings List.
When I wrote the code to parse the Bookings List result last month, all the data was as expected. Recently however, some things have shifted around:
The response line "BookingsListResult Booking 1 Title:" would normally return the Title of the event, as was entered when the event was booked. However, now it displays the Organizer FirstName.

The "BookingsListResult Booking 1 Organizer FirstName:" used to display the organizer's first name. However, now it displays the organizer's FirstName and LastName.

The "BookingsListResult Booking 1 Organizer LastName:" used to return the organizer's last name. However, now it returns an empty field, no data.

Is this happening for anyone else? Was there a software update that changed this around? I'd really like to have access to the Title of the meeting, users need to know this.

Full results of the xCommand Bookings List, changed data fields are bold:

*r BookingsListResult (status=OK):
*r BookingsListResult ResultInfo TotalRows: 2
*r BookingsListResult LastUpdated: "2022-02-03T21:33:58Z"
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Id: "webex-9"
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 MeetingId: "30c28320-3354-
(0111176552) 69e3-b43c-d5ad9a447b15"
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Title: "Derek Dombrowski "
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Agenda: ""
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Privacy: Private
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Organizer FirstName: "Derek Dombrowski"
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Organizer LastName: ""
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Organizer Email: ""
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Organizer Id: "71d036fe-72d4-4835-b7d2-b9a0acfd9b84"
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Time StartTime: "2022-02-03T2 1:40:00Z"
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Time StartTimeBuffer: 300
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Time EndTime: "2022-02-03T21:45:00Z"
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Time EndTimeBuffer: 0
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 MaximumMeetingExtension: 30
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 MeetingExtensionAvailability: Guaranteed
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 BookingStatus: OK
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 BookingStatusMessage: ""
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 MeetingPlatform: "Webex"
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Cancellable: False
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Webex Enabled: False
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Webex Url: ""
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Webex MeetingNumber: ""
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Webex Password: ""
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Webex HostKey: ""
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Encryption: BestEffort
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Recording: Disabled
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 DialInfo Calls Call 1 Number: "26244738322@uwmadison.webex.com"

*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 DialInfo Calls Call 1 Protocol: Spark
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 DialInfo ConnectMode: OBTP
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Spark MeetingType: Scheduled
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Spark Alert: True
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Spark LocusActive: False
*r BookingsListResult Booking 1 Spark Pending: False

3 Replies 3

I think I figured it out. Some of the data that the codec is returning to me in the Bookings List is originated at the Outlook server. Changing the data that the Outlook server makes visible changes the results here. I'm not sure what exact preferences my Outlook admin changed, but now the Title field actually contains the title of the event, not just the Organizer.

Although the LastName field continues to be blank, with the organizer's first and last name in the FirstName field. But that's a manageable bug.

John Y
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Honestly I'd start with the latest API reference guide on cisco.com to see if changes to the API has been made that would reflect the changes you are seeing.  https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/roomos-108/api-reference-guide-roomos-108.pdf

Thanks, that's the API I've been working from. As far as I can tell, the API doesn't specify what the return string structure should be, so all I have to go by is the actual data that's coming back. Although in any case I would expect the Title field to contain the title of the meeting, not the Organizer FirstName.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.