cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex for Intune

WilliamDMeadows
Level 1
Level 1

I have followed the instructions to deploy and configure MAM with an app protection policy.  I can install and open the application.  I can log in.   I can send an IM.  I can create a calendar entry (schedule a meeting).  However, I cannot login to a meeting.  If I click on a meeting or the personal room, it does 1 of 2 behaviors:

1) Takes me to a browser (safari on iOS and edge on Android) and prompts me to download webex for teams or login to the meeting via the webex website.   

2) Sits and just spins trying to connect to the meeting service.   

If I take the same user account and remove them from our managed users group, it can log into webex for teams successfully and use all functions (IM, calendaring, meetings, etc. just fine).  

We have an app registration and it grants admin consent for everyone.  

We are using Azure SSO and have a basic conditional access policy (must be compliant).   

Any ideas what this is?

Here are the instructions we have followed.   I suspect something in our environment/our configuration, however, not sure how to proceed.  Webex App | Installation with Microsoft Intune

3 Replies 3

Simpuhl
Level 1
Level 1

Still having this issue in 2024, clicking WBX links will not launch Webex Intune, Webex, or Webex Meetings.

Any updates on this?

WilliamDMeadows
Level 1
Level 1

Point to clarify:  We are using Webex for Intune.  Also, we tried using webex for teams instead on webex for intune as a managed app and we get the same behavior.   

Any update on this. I have a similar problem.