cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Meeting Agenda on Invite

noshiro
Level 1
Level 1

when scheduling a webex meeting, there is a portion where you can type a Meeting Agenda.  see image below.

agenda webex.JPG

When sending the invite, the agenda is not added.  How can I send/add that agenda to the invite?

or

How can you add a pdf/doc agenda to the invite to be sent all at one time?

6 Replies 6

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do I understand it correctly that a "Google Meet"-link will be added to any meeting that you schedule via Outlook?

Response Signature

yes.  

apparently my company email is via "G Suite".  when sending via outlook, the webex tech told me that default is google meet.  When I send out the invite it looks ok, it has webex invite info.  when received, it automatically adds the google meet information (i.e., meeting number, access code etc) above the webex invite information.    

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The agenda will just be shown on the meeting information page when joining the Webex meeting.

If you would like to have it included in the meeting invitation, I encourage you to vote for the idea on our User Community Feedback portal:
https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-72

Another option would be to schedule your meetings directly from Outlook by using the Webex Productivity Tool. In your Outlook invitation you can put whatever agenda you want, or attach a PDF/Word document.
https://help.webex.com/en-us/c15vr2/Schedule-a-Meeting-in-Microsoft-Outlook-for-Windows

Thanks,
Goswin

Response Signature

Thank you.  I voted to include it in the meeting invitation.

The problem with using the webex productivity tool in outlook is that in the body of the meeting invite, google meet would show up at the top and webex meeting info on the bottom of the invite.  I called tech support and they could not fix the issue. This is why I have to use webex via web browser to do my invites.

thank you again.  I hope they do include it in the meeting invitation soon.  

Charicen
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue. It shows up in the confirmation screen with the other meeting info but is not on the invitation. Any suggestions from anyone?

eConsulting
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem and it's annoying. I need to send the agenda to our clients when we are hosting a meeting (specially MS outlook)

Please provide the solution

Thank you in advance!

Regards.