cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Meeting Lobby/Waiting Room History View

IsmiSkop
Level 1
Level 1

How can I view the history of those waiting in the lobby, while I have my class open?

Someone claims that although he was waiting in the lobby,  he was not accepted.
It should be noted that no notification (the orange lobby signal) has ever appeared on screen.

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

Thanks for posting your question here in the Webex Community. We are thrilled to have you here.

I did some testing because, to be honest, I didn't have a direct answer at first. After testing, I have good and bad news.

YES, the Usage report(this is on your site under My reports, see screenshot below) for each meeting will show EVERYONE who attended class and even anyone that would have waited in the lobby.

In my test, I started a meeting on my computer. I then went in the lobby of it on my phone as a guest but never fully entered the meeting. After ending the meeting, I got the usage report back, and the name and email I went in the lobby with was there.

So bad news is, sounds like your student may be yanking your chain. Hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 5.44.26 PM.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

Thanks for posting your question here in the Webex Community. We are thrilled to have you here.

I did some testing because, to be honest, I didn't have a direct answer at first. After testing, I have good and bad news.

YES, the Usage report(this is on your site under My reports, see screenshot below) for each meeting will show EVERYONE who attended class and even anyone that would have waited in the lobby.

In my test, I started a meeting on my computer. I then went in the lobby of it on my phone as a guest but never fully entered the meeting. After ending the meeting, I got the usage report back, and the name and email I went in the lobby with was there.

So bad news is, sounds like your student may be yanking your chain. Hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 5.44.26 PM.png

Response Signature