Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Scheduler Error (00_100313,) pressing Refresh in the Preferences

Daniel Stabel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Community, 

we are using Webex Scheduler Exchange AddIn for Outlook (german language) and our Exchange is on Prem. 

Since around 2 weeks, probably since our site was updated to version 42.4 (latest channel), all of our users get a Error Message on pressing the Refresh Button in the Webex Preferences after adding a Webex Meeting. 

That means it is not possible to change the Meeting details (password, co-host,...).

(Using a "Personal Room"-Meeting instead of a "one time meeting link"-Meeting I can successfully press on Refresh.)

The Error is something like "error (00_100313, [ID]) "We're having a problem communicating with the Cisco Webex Meetings service." (translated from german)

We already have installed recent Webex Scheduler manifest xml (42.5.1) on the Exchange, but issue is still there.

Does anybody else have that problem?

Best regards, 

Daniel

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Daniel Stabel ,

Webex Community Manager here. It is not just you having this issue. I searched our Bug Tool, and what you are mentioning is a recognized bug by our team and is pending a resolution.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That is great to hear @Daniel Stabel . Thank you for revisiting this thread and letting us know! Have a great week  

Response Signature

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That is great to hear @Daniel Stabel . Thank you for revisiting this thread and letting us know! Have a great week  

Response Signature

Daniel Stabel
Level 1
Level 1

The bug seems to be fixed! 

It is finally working again for me to update settings using the Webex Preferences of the Webex Scheduler Outlook AddIn.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On the bug report(https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCwb64775), it notes a workaround for the time being:

1. Open Outlook
2. Create Outlook Meeting
3. Add Webex to the meeting using the Scheduler Addin
4. Do not make any changes to the Webex meeting, click on "send" to send the meeting out to users
5. After meeting is sent, reopen meeting invite/series and click on "Preferences" in the Webex Addin
6. Make any changes needed, then click on the blue "Update" button in the bottom of the Webex Addin window
7. Close out of the Outlook Meeting window. There is no need to resend the invite since clicking on the update button in the addin will send the appropriate changes to the Webex backend for the meeting

Response Signature

Hi @Cole Callahan,

thank you very much for your answers and I really appreciate your provided information, especially since TAC (SR693450008) was not helpful at all. And sadly I did not find the bug id on my own. 

Just need to mention that the workaround does not work for me. I am still getting the same error after reopening a sent Outlook Meeting with Webex Meeting inside and pressing "Update" in the Scheduler AddIn Preferences...

Hopefully the issue will be solved soon and the fixed version will be listed in the bug id. So that we can check when it will be applied to the cluster our webex site is on.

Best regards and have a nice weekend!

Daniel

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Daniel Stabel ,

Webex Community Manager here. It is not just you having this issue. I searched our Bug Tool, and what you are mentioning is a recognized bug by our team and is pending a resolution.

Response Signature