cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Share Individual Window of Application

Razmeth
Level 1
Level 1

I have 3x monitors and work with multiple clients throughout a day, so I often use a single browser application (Firefox), with different windows of the application for different clients.  I was recently sharing a single window of Firefox as I have many times, and absent mindedly clicked on a different window, and the client was confused that their content was suddenly gone and another client's tabs were there.  I have never had this issue in the past to my knowledge, yet suddenly I do.  I found the below article mentioning how to change the behavior, but that option does not exist either inside a meeting or outside.  I updated the application, uninstalled/reinstalled (v43.6.0.26407), and yet the issue persists and the option is not there.  Is this a new change to default behavior?  Am I missing the option having been moved?  Is there any way to change this functionality?

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/nhel5ku/Webex-App-|-Share-all-or-an-individual-application-window

1 Reply 1

Razmeth
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have any experience with resolving this issue or know if it is a recent change?