cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx sharing on system with 4 displays...

kndskelton
Level 1
Level 1

As title states.. I have a presenter that has 4 displays and encounters an issue when sharing the Share menu at the top doesn't always show. Work around has been the presenter asking me to stop his share. What we learned.. his system is Win 7 yes, with 4 displays so not sure what is in place to utilize all 4 as separate images or windows on each. (Haven't seen the system yet).

Was finally able to replicate the problem. If he shares the primary display the menu appears as it should. But, any other display he loses the menu. Now.. this could be due to whatever device he has in place to use the 4 displays though.

I'm open to thoughts and suggestions.. well.. besides upgrading to WIn10. His system is well past due for the upgrade! Not sure if he's interested in sharing his primary screen instead due to his workflow. Asking to stop sharing is a work around as well as ALT+Tab and selecting the small WebEx window or participant list... and then passing presenter to someone else. (I've suggested when using multiple displays that there is away to keep one screen dedicated to the WebEx window instead of floating panels.)

I appreciate any input but, at least there is a work around and thought I'd share it too.

TY.. Kim

0 Replies 0