Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex (Teams) user interface not complete, Availability missing

RB9006
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, 

I can't see some of the options on the Webex Teams user interface.

For example "availability" is not visible and can't be klicked within the menue (screenshots attached).

Can someone help?

- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

- Webex client re-installed several times already

- Newest version installed

- Cache cleared many times

- I have no idea.... 

Screenshots: 

Webexteamsissue.jpg

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@RB9006 

you may want to test the Web-Version of Webex(-Teams) at: web.webex.com

If the Web-Inteface shows the same issue, the issue may be somehow related to your Webex-Account.
Else I think the issue is caused by something on the Computer.

You may consider using this removal tool before you try to re-install the software:
https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX000026378/Meeting-Services-Removal-Tool

one more idea, since your Screenshot shows a german Interface:

about 1 year ago I experienced the following:

The User-Interface of my Webex-Teams-Setup became more and more a language-mix of English and German.
I finally un-installed the software and ran the most recent installer available at that time.

Result:
Webex-Teams installed in english - on my german Windows (set to "German-Austria").

Very likely because the Installer did not check for the Language-Codes other than "German-Germany" and
ignored all other 4 "flavours" of german (Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxemburg - most recent LCID-Lists of Microsoft even list Versions for Belguim and Italy ).
As soon as I changed my language-settings to German-Germany, the software installed properly.

I reported this issue to the TAC-team back then, but perhaps, just perhaps, the installer still suffers from some weaknesses?

You may try to set your language Config to German-Germany before re-installing the Software again.
just to make sure..

(Note: changing the location-settings may also have impact on other parameters like the Display-Format of Date, Time, Currency etc.)

Raji
Level 1
Level 1

I face similar problem. It started off with status showing as inactive (as observed by my team). I tried to fix it by clearing the cache(as suggested in the forum) and ended up with a much worse state.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled to the latest version. Now Status is missing, do not have ability to reply to thread, cannot edit, add emojis (all menus are missing).

Any help would be great.