cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx Teams website constantly throwing a full screen error (probably when receiving new messages)

rleinardi-pb
Level 1
Level 1

I'm forced to use the web version of WebEx Teams because there is no native client for Linux (btw, even Microsoft Teams has a Linux native client now) but it constantly throws this error message after a random amount of time:

2SA6QZV.png

I think it might be caused by receiving new messages but it's hard to verify because it happens pretty soon after logging in.

I noticed that the issue doesn't happen if I opt in for the beta version of the website, that works pretty well but has a huge issue that prevent me to use it: it does not support audio/video calls! This is a deal breaker since in these quarantine days I have to join call conferences very often and also be reachable via call.

I have pressed the "Report an issue" multiple times and left multiple feedback but the issue is still there and no communication of the issue was acknowledged and/or worked on was given (is there a ticket that I can follow?).

So I'm writing here:

1. any plan to fix this issue any time soon?
  2. when will be calls supported on the beta version of the website?
  3. what about releasing a native Linux client, likeall the competition already did (Slack, MS Teams, Skype, Rocket.Chat, Fleep, Chanty, Zoom, etc)?
0 Replies 0