Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex teams window scaling

phil.smith
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

i'm looking for some information in case i have missed something, we have started rolling out webex teams and we have found that the window cannot be resized to a reasonable size, for instance the attached image shows our teams deployment and our jabber deployment side by side showing the same chat window, they are both are scaled to their minimum width and as you can see teams is much wider and takes up over half of the screen width at it's smallest size! surely there is some way to override this behaviour and have it behave like jabber? 

Teams.jpg

4 Replies 4

jagadeeshanram
Level 1
Level 1

I have a temp solution. Use the PowerToys application. Use the option "Crop and Lock". Select the Webex window. The new window will replicate Webex and open. Use that window. which you can resize.

Fritz_H
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

@phil.smith 

As far as I have read, Cisco is working on changes and improvements to it´s Webex-products.
Perhaps you may use this opportunity to add your ideas and suggestions here: https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/

kind regards

Fritz

Thanks for the reply Fritz,

though i don't see why it has been accepted as a solution, as it does not solve the issue?

@phil.smith 
It´s not shown as solution to me... 
Perhaps this tag is intended to indicate that no further discussion is necessary - or possible, like in this case.