Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Vocal

sboudin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI everyone, 

I guess you know about the possiiblity to send vocal messages through the mobile app, but why don't we have this feature in the Desktop app as well ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Leo1197
Level 1
Level 1

@sboudin UTSA Blackboard wrote:

HI everyone, 

I guess you know about the possiiblity to send vocal messages through the mobile app, but why don't we have this feature in the Desktop app as well ? 

Yes, you are correct. The Webex mobile app allows users to send vocal messages, but the desktop app does not have this feature yet. However, the Webex team has developed a range of amazing AI features that can enhance and improve your experience during a Webex call or meeting. These features include:

• Background noise removal
  • Optimize for my voice/all voices
  • Music mode
  • Gesture recognition
  • Face recognition
  • Language intelligence: Webex Assistant
  • Closed captioning
  • Real-time translation
  • Meeting transcription
  • Room interpretation
  • People presence detection
  • Proximity pairing

The Webex team may be working on adding the vocal message feature to the desktop app in the future. I would suggest you keep an eye on the Webex website for any updates on this.

If you have any other questions or if there is anything else that I can help you with, please let me know.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Leo1197
Level 1
Level 1

@sboudin UTSA Blackboard wrote:

HI everyone, 

Yes, you are correct. The Webex mobile app allows users to send vocal messages, but the desktop app does not have this feature yet. However, the Webex team has developed a range of amazing AI features that can enhance and improve your experience during a Webex call or meeting. These features include:

• Background noise removal
  • Optimize for my voice/all voices
  • Music mode
  • Gesture recognition
  • Face recognition
  • Language intelligence: Webex Assistant
  • Closed captioning
  • Real-time translation
  • Meeting transcription
  • Room interpretation
  • People presence detection
  • Proximity pairing

The Webex team may be working on adding the vocal message feature to the desktop app in the future. I would suggest you keep an eye on the Webex website for any updates on this.

If you have any other questions or if there is anything else that I can help you with, please let me know.