cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

where do I find the event ID or the event name ?

scm019300
Level 1
Level 1

I want to go backwards and see the list of attendees of my WebEx meeting, and it is asking for "Event ID"  or "Event name"

to identify the particular WebEx session.  Where do I find this name or number ?    I tried the obvious thing like the title of

the meeting for the "Event name" but this does not work.

thanks,   -steve

1 Accepted Solution

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@scm019300 , if you want to see the list of attendees of your meeting, I would recommend to generate a usage report.

On your Webex page click on your name (top-right of the screen) and then select "My Reports"

Banners_and_Alerts.png

On the following page, select "Usage Report". This will open a new page where you can select the date range. Click "Display Report" in order to see the list of meetings you hosted during that period. Once you select a specific meeting, you will view the list of attendees (which you can export in a CSV-format)

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Goswin Weemaes
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@scm019300 , if you want to see the list of attendees of your meeting, I would recommend to generate a usage report.

On your Webex page click on your name (top-right of the screen) and then select "My Reports"

Banners_and_Alerts.png

On the following page, select "Usage Report". This will open a new page where you can select the date range. Click "Display Report" in order to see the list of meetings you hosted during that period. Once you select a specific meeting, you will view the list of attendees (which you can export in a CSV-format)

Response Signature