cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Will the full functions of Webex meetings be added in Webex teams?

Jackylabour
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings.

I hope the full functions of Webex meetings will be added in Webex teams soon. Because I think the Webex teams can reach to my colleague directly. I don't need to invite someone using meeting link. I can just chat to everyone in real time., However, the meeting function on Webex team is still  a limit UI. Why not add the full meeting function into Webex teams? 

1 Accepted Solution

Wade H.
Spotlight
Spotlight

I believe they are working towards that, but its been a long journey. Unfortunately, Cisco continues to be VERY quiet about what their actual plans or strategies are for the platform. They'd rather focus their time and effort on marketing and touting a 10X better experience while continuing to providing disparate platforms with limited compatibility. I believe they are headed in the right direction but its been a very frustrating process.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Wade H.
Spotlight
Spotlight

I believe they are working towards that, but its been a long journey. Unfortunately, Cisco continues to be VERY quiet about what their actual plans or strategies are for the platform. They'd rather focus their time and effort on marketing and touting a 10X better experience while continuing to providing disparate platforms with limited compatibility. I believe they are headed in the right direction but its been a very frustrating process.