cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Windows 11 Webex call drops audiodg.exe crashes with Jabra 935 headset

BruceBecker
Level 1
Level 1

Since moving to Windows 11, during a Webex meeting, or sometimes as I leave the meeting, the audiodg.exe process will crash and in Webex, it will report errors like 'Can't hear audio', and the little head set icon on the right will turn amber.  At that point in time, I can't hear anything and the mic quits working.  In the Windows Event log, we can see the time of the crash.  (This same headset works fine in Windows 10)

2022-12-29 11_15_14-RE_ Pro 935- connectivity drops - Message (HTML).png

I have been working with Jabra support for over 2 weeks and they have had me try every kind of reload, reconfigure, etc..  And they want to have this reported to Dell, since it is a Dell laptop and to Webex, since the only time it crashes is during a Webex call.  Never while listening to streaming audio, etc...

It seems the audiodg.exe is involved with lots of issues with Webex, Zoom, skype, etc..

Any suggestions?

2 Replies 2

Jeff W
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue.

Dell Laptop - Latitude 5420
Windows 11

Jabra Evolve 65 headset.

Once it presents the 'cant hear you' message, its a downward spiral.  Within a minute or so the Webex service crashes and will not recover.  Webex cannot then be used until the laptop is rebooted, no further calls can be joined.  Service restarts do not bring it back to life.  A clean restart is the only solution, which is of course massively painful in the middle of a meeting!

waikityuen34748
Level 1
Level 1

Have you resolved the issue?

I encounter the issue on jabber + win 11 + a special headset.

It is Dell and audiodg.exe is crashed.