Views
Helpful
Replies

invitation link

LLLLinda
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry for my probably stupid question.

For known reasons, I would like to organize our information event, which usually has 10 to 20 participants, online with Webex this year. Therefor, an advertisement is to be placed in a newspaper containing the link to the online event. It is important that the participants can remain anonymous.
That should be possible with Webex events. But how do I get the invitation link in advance?

1 Reply 1

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @LLLLinda

Thanks for posting your question in the Webex Community. Glad to have you here!

When setting up the details of your Webex Event, you can uncheck the box that requires participants to register as seen below.

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 4.55.29 PM.png

Once you have created the event, you can still send an invitation with the link for participants as shown in the screenshot below. They can use the link to join the event when the time comes.

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 4.51.34 PM.png

If you want to use Webex Meetings you can have participants join as guests. Check out this article that highlights how to do it! https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX77420/How-Do-I-Join-as-Guest-Using-Cisco-Webex-Meetings-Online#:~:text=The%20'Join%20as%20Guest'%20option,access%20to%20the%20meeting%20space.

I hope this helps you. Let me know if you have any follow up questions!

Response Signature