cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Optimize Sharing Video As Participant in Webex Event

jorenste
Level 1
Level 1

I saw something that said that Webex Events optimized participant video share options including sharing computer audio are not yet available for Events like they are for Meetings.

In the meantime, are there some playback settings I can use to optimize the experience now, and some way to loop back the audio? 

I am not a frequent Webex user but was invited to participate in an event by someone who does not seem to know about this either.

I found an article about doing this with Meetings, but think I saw somewhere that this does not work foe events. Is this true?

https://help.webex.com/en-us/ntx2aid/Share-Motion-and-Video-Content-in-Cisco-Webex-Meetings-Slow-Channel#task_93628B2996ED824F3A5D1F95CBACED7F 

1 Reply 1

jorenste
Level 1
Level 1

I tried again today sharing video as a panelist in a Webex Event using Chrome Browser. It worked better than Edge browser did yesterday, but the video was still jumpy and although audio was audible it was not as clear as I would like. When I shared my screen it did not have the options for optimizing for motion and video and computer audio like the application article shows for Meetings.

1)Is it necessary to use Chrome instead of Edge?

2) Is there any way I can reprocess the video before presenting it to make it look better, such as changing the frame rate?

3) Would you recommend creating a slide show instead of video?

Thanks