cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Panel Discussion

TrosifolEvents
Level 1
Level 1

I am planning to use WebEx Events for a panel discussion.

I have arranged the forum and invited the panellists. there will be 7 panellists and an open discussion at the end. I as a host will not take part in the forum, so do not wish for my window to be visible (Is this possible)?, during the discussion at the end, I want all panellists to be visible as a grid (is this possible)? I cant seem to find any settings to allow this type of format to be possible. I would really appreciate some help it understanding the settings to be able to make this possible.

1 Reply 1

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello! 

s long as you are not sharing content and your Panelists have video on, there will the grid-view option.  As a host, your video square will be visible, you can't remove it - but you can turn your video off.  This month there is "Stage View" coming in the monthly update and that will give you a bit of flexibility to play with the layout and push that layout to those in attendance.  

Here's some detail on stage view - https://help.webex.com/en-us/xcwws1/What-s-New-for-the-Latest-Channel-of-Webex-Meetings

Response Signature